Mosquitos can breed in interesting places around people's homes
- Please call NEMMC at 978-352-2800 to have us inspect areas of shallow, stagnant water that remain wet for more than 5 days.
- Dump containers that hold water around your property. These include bird baths, pet dishes, children's toys, trash barrels, and recycling bins.
- Dispose of tires on property that may contain water.
- Check boats, untreated swimming pools and tarps for water. Dump and clean if possible.
- Inspect and clean out gutters and dump rain water barrels.
To learn more about where mosquitos breed, please read our page on Mosquito Habitats