Spray Requests

If you reside in a town that allows property pesticide applicaiton, and would like a formal request, call our office at (978) 352-2811. Please include your name, town, address, phone number, and other additional comments.

We may be using new software to update this service by late spring.

To learn more about property pesticide application, visit our Adulticiding page.