Pesticide Exclusion form

The State of Massachusetts has updated their method of submitting Pesticide Exclusion Requests or "No Spray's". To submit a Pesticide Exclusion Request for your property, follow the link below to The Commonwealth of Massachusett's website; or go to our "Resident Services" section of our website and click on "Property Pesticide Exclusion Request". The form will be processed through the State and then passed along back to Northeast Massachusetts Moquito Control. 

Exclusions from Wide Area Pesticides Application