DATE POSTED: 4/11/2018
PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
District Board of Commissioner’s Meeting
May 01, 2018
118 Tenney Street, Georgetown, MA
As posted with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Office of the Secretary of State, the Executive Office of Administration and Finance, the State Reclamation and Mosquito Control Board and all subscribing communities, there will be a meeting of the Northeast Massachusetts Mosquito Control and Wetlands Management District, Board of Commissioners on May 01, 2018.
Agenda as follows:
1. Review meeting minutes for 03/06/18 by board (vote for action).
2. Six month review/salary adjustment, Roy Melnick, presented by board (vote for action).
3. FY 2019 COLA increase, presented by Roy Melnick (vote for action).
4. Step increase, Kim Foss 1yr. step to 3 yr. step, presented by Roy Melnick (vote for action.
5. Invasive Plant Protocol, presented by Robyn Januszewski (vote for action).
6. Old business
7. New business
8. Public comments
|May 01 2018 Commission Agenda||136.08 KB|